Client Rights

You have the right to cancel a release of information by providing us a written notice.  If you desire to have your information sent to a location different than our address on file, you must provide this information in writing.

You have the right to restrict which information might be disclosed to others.  However, if we do not agree with these restrictions, we are not bound to abide by them.

You have the right to request that information about you be communicated by other means or to another location.  This request must be made to us in writing.

You have the right to disagree with the medical records in our files,  You may request that this information be changed,  Although we night deny changing the record, you have the right to make a statement of disagreement, which will be placed in your file.

You have the right t know what information in your record has been provided whom.  Request this in writing.

If you desire a written copy of this notice you may obtain it by requesting it from your counselor or from the website.

Complaints :
If you have any complaints or questions regarding these procedures, please contact the clinic.  We will get back to you in a timely manner.  You may also submit a complaint to the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services and/or the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses at 208-334-3233. If you file a complaint we will not retaliate in any way.

Issues that are addressed at Green Leaves:Alcohol and drug issuesRelationshipsCommunication SkillsParenting SkillsAnger ManagementVictims of crime issuesAnxietyDepressionBipolar DisorderPre-marital counselingSexual and physical abuse                issuesDomestic violenceTraumaLife changes skills
Website created by